This statement sets out the steps that Anesco Ltd has taken and continues to take to ensure that modern slavery is not taking place within its business or supply chain, pursuant to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Anesco Ltd is committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings.
Anesco provides services including solar power, renewable heating, insulation, lighting and building energy management systems. Anesco also provides services including energy efficiency consultancy and energy monitoring solutions
Our Policies on Slavery and Human Trafficking
Anesco is committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in any part of our business or our supply chain. Our Anti-Slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
Anesco has the following internal policies to ensure that it is conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner:
- Recruitment – Anesco conducts robust checks on any new employee including eligibility to work in the UK to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
- Whistleblowing Policy – Anesco has a whistleblowing policy so that all employees can raise any concerns that they might have without fear of reprisals.
- Due Diligence Process for Slavery and Human Trafficking
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk we have in place systems to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains.
- Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Protect whistle blowers.
- Supplier Adherence to our Value and Ethics
We actively seek to ensure that slavery and human trafficking does not exist within our supply chain. We insist that our supply chain and contractors comply with our values and have a supply chain compliance programme that consists of:
- The initial on boarding assessment of suppliers (Pre-Qualification Questionnaire’s)
- The ongoing review of contractual obligations a dedicated compliance team responsible for ensuring standards of supply chain are maintained.
Anesco provides regular training to ensure that there is a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking.