Anesco Funded Biomass Solution
At no outlay cost, Anesco can provide the supply and installation of biomass boilers, fuel storage and delivery systems.
Organisations benefit from substantially reduced heating bills, with potential savings of between 30% and 50% and with the greatest savings coming for those switching from expensive oil and LPG based systems.
In return, Anesco investors receive the benefit of the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI) payments, which are made by the Government for heat generated from renewable sources.
An additional service that can be provided by Anesco is the fuel supply. Anesco can source and manage the refuelling process as part of a tailored fuel supply package.
The ETA range of boilers provides a complete product range for all potential installation requirements, including:
- Wood Chip
- Wood gasification
- From 50 kW to 200 kW (and larger, dealt with on a case by case basis)
- Modern systems can be fully automatic, with minimum user maintenance required
- Wood Pellet Systems use up to 90% of the energy contained in the wood for heating
- This can allow from 30% to 50% savings in heating bills
- Wood Pellet prices compare favourably to other sources of fuel as shown:
*Cost stated for all fuels are for domestic/small commercial industry average
- Up to a 50% cut in fuel bill by switching to wood pellets from oil
- For zero cost, a new, energy efficient, environmentally responsible boiler
- Energy independence from traditional fuel supplier
- Achieving corporate social responsibility (CSR) and Green targets
The scheme is ideal for medium to large size facilities that have a fairly constant heat load throughout the year, such as nursing homes, hotels, large commercial units and leisure centres.
For more details about Anesco investor funded Biomass boiler installations and whether you qualify, please call 0845 894 44 44.